sorry, we can't preview this file
...but you can still download public_profiles.tar
ORCID Public DataFile 2014
Datasets usually provide raw data for analysis. This raw data often comes in spreadsheet form, but can be any collection of data, on which analysis can be performed.
Two years after launching the ORCID Registry, we are excited to be releasing our first Public Data File. This file contains a snapshot of all public data in the ORCID Registry associated with an ORCID record that was created or claimed by an individual. ORCID publishes this file once per year under a Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Universal public domain dedication. This means that, to the extent possible under law, ORCID has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to the Public Data File. For more information on the file, see https://orcid.org/content/orcid-public-data-file-use-policy
NOTE: If you seek information about how many ORCID record holders are at your institution, we recommend the process described at our Member Support Center for better results:
You may download other years files at the links below.
- 2018 ORCID Public Data File (https://doi.org/10.23640/07243.7234028)
- 2017 ORCID Public Data File (https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.5479792)
- 2016 ORCID Public Data File (https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.4134027)
- 2015 ORCID Public Data File (https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.1582705)
- 2014 ORCID Public Data File (https://doi.org/10.14454/07243.2014.001)
- 2013 ORCID Public Data File (https://doi.org/10.14454/07243.2013.001)
2014 File format: ORCID XSD 1.1